1. Diener E, Oishi S, Lucas RE. Personality, culture, and subjective well-being: emotional and cognitive evaluations of life. Annu Rev Psychol. 2003;54:403-25. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.54.101601.145056
2. Raisi M, Ahmadi Tehrani H, Heydari S, Jafar baglo E, Abedini Z, Batai A. Spiritual intelligence is associated with happiness academic progress of students in Qom. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2013;13(5):431-40.
3. Shah Hoseyni M. Knowledge of Happiness (with education). Tehran: Kosar; 2006.
4. Bayani A, Mohammad Koochaky A, Goodarzi H. The reliability and validity of satisfaction with life scale (SWLS). Journal of Developmental Psychology. Iranian Psychol. 2007;3(11):259-65.
5. Zaki MA. Validation of multidimensional students' life satisfaction scale (MSLSS). Iranian J Psychiat Clin Psychol. 2007;13(1):49-57.
6. Strachan M. A comparative study on the short-term effects of an abstinence until marriage and a comprehensive sex education curriculum on sexual behaviors and knowledge of adolescents from a Denver County public high school. Colorado: University of northern Colorado; 2005.
7. Garmarodi G, Makarem J, Alavi S, Abasi Z. High Risk Hygienic Habits in Tehran Students. Payesh. 2009;9(1):13-9.
8. Loewenson PR, Ireland M, Resnick MD. Primary and secondary sexual abstinence in high school students. J Adolesc Health. 2004;34(3):209-15. [DOI:10.1016/S1054-139X(03)00269-6
9. Ott MA, Pfeiffer EJ, Fortenberry JD. Perceptions of sexual abstinence among high-risk early and middle adolescents. J Adolesc Health. 2006;39(2):192-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.jadohealth.2005.12.009
10. Bersamin MM, Fisher DA, Walker S, Hill DL, Grube JW. Defining virginity and abstinence: adolescents' interpretations of sexual behaviors. J Adolesc Health. 2007;41(2):182-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.jadohealth.2007.03.011
11. Kohler PK, Manhart LE, Lafferty WE. Abstinence-only and comprehensive sex education and the initiation of sexual activity and teen pregnancy. J Adolesc Health. 2008;42(4):344-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.jadohealth.2007.08.026
12. Mirzai S. Evaluate the effectiveness of sex education on sexual restraint increase undergraduate students (girls) School of Education and Psychology, University of Allameh Tabatabai. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2009.
13. Rice D, Delgiene M. Abstinence only reduction policies and programs. J Sex Health. 2005;54:857-69.
14. Usef Usefi B, Ahmadi B, Tadibi V. Pathways between physical activity with quality of life and life satisfaction among middle-aged female teachers in Kermanshah. J Contemp Stud Sport Manage. 2012;2(3):65-76.
15. Asarodi A, Jalilvand M, Audi D, Akaberi A. The relationship between spiritual well-being and life satisfaction in the nursing staff of Mashhad Hasheminezhad Hospital. Mod Care J. 2012;9(2):156-62.
16. Seligman M. [Inner happiness]. Tehran: Danjeh Publication; 2012.
17. Abedini N. Effectiveness of the training component of spiritual intelligence to increase sexual restraint male students at Tehran University. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2009.
18. Jafari E. Construction and Standardization of sexual restraint test at Allameh Tabatabai University students. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2007.
19. Migarmoi J. [Positive psychology oriented techniques]. Tehran: Roshd Publication; 2012.
20. Ghasemi A, Abedi A, Baghban I. The effectiveness of group-based hope Snyder on the welfare of the elderly. J Res Appl Psychol. 2009;41:17-40.
21. Sadat Torabi S. Effectiveness of self control to increase life satisfaction and improved self-concept. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2011.
22. Kazemi Y, Nikmanesh Z. The relationship between religiosity, self-control and drug abuse. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2011;9(3):0-.
23. Hajizadeh Meymandi M, Zare Shah Abadi A, Marvi Nam N, Abu Torabi Zarchi F. The study of the relationship between religiosity and life satisfaction among elderly women in Yazd. J Strategic Women Stud. 2012;15(58):191-236.
24. Hoseyn Zadeh A. Customs and practices of healthy sexual relationships from the perspective of Islam, and psychological damage. J Islam Educ Res. 2011;3(1):132-77.
25. Hoseyn Sabet F. Determine the effectiveness of patient education on anxiety, depression and happiness. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2007.
26. Nasiri Nasirabadi M. Action to investigate the relationship between religion and happiness and marital satisfaction in m arried women. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2012.
27. Beyrami M, Esmaili A, Vahedi H. Risk factors and personality traits compared to those with normal sexual relations. Med J Tabriz Univ Med ci. 2010;32(3):13-7.
28. Dabiri S. Develop a prediction model based on self-esteem, happiness, personality, and style of parenting at Allameh Tabatabai University. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2010.