1. Afjei S, Saleh Ghafari A. Factors Affecting maintenance and desertion of knowledge Based Staff Case Study: University Jihad, Tehran. J Strategy Cult. 2013;6(21):79-112.
2. Mortazavi S, Rajabipoor Meybodi A. Effect of job satisfaction on turnover by organizational and personal norm breaking behaviors in nurses. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2013;17(1):55-60.
3. Arford PH, Zone-Smith L. Organizational commitment to professional practice models. J Nurs Adm. 2005;35(10):467-72. [DOI:10.1097/00005110-200510000-00008
4. Ghazizadeh M, Amani J, Karimi Khosro H. Factors Affecting the Organization retention of human resources. Sci-Res J Shahed Univ. 2008;29(4):29-40.
5. Xenikou A, Simosi M. Organizational culture and transformational leadership as predictors of business unit performance. J Manage Psychol. 2006;21(6):566-79. [DOI:10.1108/02683940610684409
6. Akhavan Alavi S, Rahmati M, Ghanbari A. The Influence of Motivation Factors (Including Occupational Factors, Organizational Factors and Personal Factors) on Accountant and Financial Managers and Financial Supervisors Improvement Executive System. J Organ Cult Manage. 2015;12(4):719-39.
7. Ahmadi SAA, Mobaraki H, AskariNejad M. Assessment of the factors influencing the nurses' intention to leave their job. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci. 2012;17(1):99-108.
8. Amiran H. Assessment and measurement of employee loyalty to the organization. 6th International Conference of Quality Managers2005.
9. Holtom BC, Mitchell TR, Lee TW, Inderrieden EJ. Shocks as causes of turnover: What they are and how organizations can manage them. Hum Resource Manage. 2005;44(3):337-52. [DOI:10.1002/hrm.20074
10. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. J Occup Organ Psychol. 1990;63(1):1-18. [DOI:10.1111/j.2044-8325.1990.tb00506.x
11. Gholipour R, Amiri A, Mahdizadeh M, Zamanifar M. Identify the Factors Influencing the Turnover of Knowledge Workers in National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company. J Organ Cult Manage. 2013;11(2):133-61.
12. Jones L. Getting It! Commun World. 2015;18(2):7-12.
13. Hackman J, Oldham JR. Development of the job, diagnostic survey. Psychology. 1976(13):159-70.
14. Mitchell T. Matching motivational strategies with organizational contexts. In: Cummings L, Staw B, editors. Research in organizational behavior. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier; 1997. p. 149-57.
15. Zahedi S, Ghajarieh F. Relationship between organizational commitments and nurses' intention to remain at health centers affiliated to army of the islamic republic of iran. Iran J Nurs. 2011;24(73):19-26.