1. Musharraf Javadi S. [Efficiency]. J Econom. 2001;121.
2. Avreei S, Pymandar M. [Analysis and efficiency calculation]. Tehran: Marv books; 1999.
3. Hall LM. Nursing intellectual capital: a theoretical approach for analyzing nursing productivity. Nurs Econ. 2003;21(1):14-9. [PMID
4. Khaki G. [Productivity management (with an analytical approach to the organization)]. Tehran: Press Kohsar; 2009.
5. Zaki MA. [Review and assessment of institutional support]. Isfahan: aculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, University of Isfahan, 2006.
6. Naqvi A, Farmer M. [Indifference organizational management]. Hum Resources J Pol Q. 2011;2.
7. Shaemi A, Allameh M, Askari M. Talent management strategy and its relationship with emotional intelligence. J Manage Stud. 2014;70(1-2).
8. Naderi H, Fatemi B, Hariri Akbari M. Algvsazy structural relationship between social alienation and indifference. J Soc Sci Fac Ferdowsi Univ. 2010;2.
9. SyedNaqvi M, Haghighi M. Organizational indifference management. Hum Resources J Pol Q. 2011;26:1-15.
10. Certo SC. [Skills of the Supervisor]. Tehran: Sargol; 2006.
11. Abolfazli E, Saidabadi Y, Fallah V. An analytical study on indifference management in educational system of Iran: Reflection on expert's opinions. Int Rev. 2016(1-2):22-37. [DOI:10.5937/intrev1602022A
12. Bloom N, Kretschmer T, Van Reenan J. Work-life balance, management practices and productivity. International differences in the business practices and productivity of firms: University of Chicago Press; 2009. p. 15-54. [DOI:10.7208/chicago/9780226261959.003.0002
13. Houser J. A model for evaluating the context of nursing care delivery. J Nurs Adm. 2003;33(1):39-47. [DOI:10.1097/00005110-200301000-00008